The Minnesota State Fair is a feast for the senses. There are also thousands of events and opportunities for hands-on learning scheduled for this year’s fair. Here are some of the best locations to check out during your visit:
- the DIRT demonstration area
Demonstrations here show how to grow both flowers and vegetables and how to support bees and Monarch butterflies!
- the Common Table: Minnesota Eats exhibit of the Agriculture Horticulture Building
Highlights include information alternative farming practices, such as aquaponics!
- Sustainability Stage in Eco Experience
There are loads of demonstrations and presentations on how to recycle better, upcycling and sustainability at home and in our communities, and tips for combating climate change!
Also, don’t miss:
- STEM Day at the Fair (August 22nd, 9:15 AM to 5:15 PM) located at the Dan Patch Park & Stage
- the FIRST Robotics Demonstrations (August 22nd-September 2nd, 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM) in the Education Building
What is your favorite exhibit at the Minnesota State Fair?